Place of Business:
Texas Mutual Insurance Company
We’re excited you’re considering joining a great place to work!
Texas Mutual is deeply committed to creating and maintaining an environment of mutual respect and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
About this Position
The Senior Talent Management Specialist develops talent and learning programs that promote our strategies for talent and development. You will focus on developing organizational talent to achieve our workforce capabilities. You will work across multiple disciplines and organizations to design and implement learning paths and programs for skill, competency and career development. You will also procure and design learning in multiple formats, applying modern adult learning principles and career development technology.
In this role you will:
- Implement the talent development strategy in partnership with stakeholders across the enterprise to promote employee growth and accelerate performance
- Collaborate with leaders, subject matter experts and HR partners to accomplish talent development programs, including skills matching, competency modeling, targeted development planning, experiential learning, high-potential programs, succession management, and mentoring
- Develop metrics and tracking mechanisms to measure the impact of the strategic talent development program
- Use feedback loops, including surveys and focus groups, to analyze and determine learning needs and improve talent development outcomes
- Guide the implementation of major talent platforms such as Career Hub and Skills Cloud in collaboration with Workday Administrator
- Design and implement leadership, aspiring leadership and high potential development programs
- Partner with leaders and subject matter experts to develop learning programs that are aligned with the talent and development strategy
- Manage Workday Learning LMS, LinkedIn Learning, Franklin Covey and other value-adding learning sources
- Use current and new technology solutions and coach internal customers on learning tools and techniques
- Deliver in-person and virtual training based on best practices and adult learning
- Develop learning compliance standards
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education, training, or experience
- At least four years’ experience in talent development, learning design, professional training or equivalent education, training, or experience
- Experienced user or administrator of at least one leading LMS
- Knowledge of human resources systems and processes
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work with multiple SMEs on a variety of content and complex subject matter training
- Experience creating training in multiple formats
- Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD)
Click here to apply.