The Programs Committee supports the coordination and delivery of quality programs, professional development, and networking opportunities throughout the year for HR professionals and individuals from the general community.What we do:
- Provide certified HR professionals with recertification-eligible programs.
- Offer different programming platforms such as breakfasts, luncheons, and webinars.
- Provide a forum for members to stay abreast of important association information, events, learning opportunities, etc.
- Ensure the programs are coordinated and run smoothly.
- Assist with Speaker sourcing and coordination as needed.
- Assist in the Speaker review process.
- Source and coordinate:
- Sponsors for the different Programs events
- SHRM raffle prizes
- Austin SHRM gift drawing prizes
- Greet event attendees and provide support during events.
- Review and discuss programs survey responses to be used in planning for and improving future events.
Volunteer assistance is needed! We understand everyone’s time is valuable, so we appreciate if you can volunteer to support one or more of the above activities.
Ready to volunteer and support the Austin SHRM membership and general community?
Contact the VP Programs board members at email@example.com.
Please note: Volunteers must be registered Austin SHRM members and paid in full to be eligible for volunteer positions.